Wednesday 21 January 2015

Summer Body Craze

So since everyone is on the 'summer body' craze, I thought id share you my diet. I've recently bought the Slender Blend Protein shake from Protein World's weight loss collection for just £62, in this you get;
- 1 Large tub of the slender blend protein powder and the yellow scoop
- 1 tub of 'fat melters'
- 1 tub of multivitamins
- 1 shaker
- 2 books about the Slender Blend diet requirements and about the other collections Protein World have



For just £62 I think that's amazing!!! These shakes come in four different flavours, Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla and Natural, I have the vanilla one and it is delicious, ahhh. If you're planning to go on a protein diet I would 100% recommend this one it's so creamy and tastes like a treat more than something you'd replace a meal with. Its super easy to follow, all I do is replace my breakfast with a shake and my lunch with one too, I've read loads of different recipes to make things with your slender blend buddy on protein world you can find these here. They're great from crumbles to pies and brownies to smoothies, wow I know. 

This diet does however recommend protein filled meals e.g. lots of fish, red meats and raw nuts. Sadly I really dislike seafood (apart from lobster, ah I love it) any other seafood I really dislike, I wish I liked it because it looks gorgeous you know things like sushi, Ugh I'm rambling. So! I eat a lot of meat, I personally prefer red meat BUT my mum and brother prefer chicken so there's always a lot of that cooking in my house. Along side my meat I eat a lot of veg, I absolutely love vegetables and the plus side is there is like no calories in veg! I once heard that in a cup of blended veg there is only 18 calories weather that's true or not I still don't know but not too shabby, ey? Besides your meal/meals (depending how many shakes you have a day) its very important to snack, of you're anything like me then the best thing to own is a blender because I L O V E smoothies, plus they're healthy full of juices and fruit and sometime natural yoghurts (avoiding creamy ones with ice cream), not only do I snack on loads of different fruits I also snack on nuts, not salted or roasted btw, healthy ones! 'Raw nuts' as they get called, and trust me once you try them there is no turning back (well not for me) I adore them, why have I not tried them sooner I continuously ask myself.


Along side the the food suplimemt and healthy food/snacks you're also recommend to exercise, which you can choose any type of exercise you prefer. I use '7 days slim' by Vicky Pattison (another gordie shore girl, total coincidence I swear) and it is fabulous!!!! It has various home exercises that change as the weeks go on, even though it is tiring it's super fun to do and I know there's lots of people that think these DVDs don't work but it's worth a try, right? 

Well that's it (I think) wish me luck with getting my summer body if I don't give up by next month *sighs* 

Tell me about your summer body diets and exercises?


Kirsty x



1 comment:

  1. I have been eyeing this up since their series of Little Black Dress weight loss started! I'm so tempted to purchase it x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete