Saturday 10 January 2015

Bubbles Galore

Girl or boy we all love a bubble bath, right? Well for Christmas I got the most wonderful bath stuff and I'm gona tell y'all a little bit about one. 

So this is one of my presents called 'So.. Much Bubble' by the Along Came Betty range and it is fabulous, you can pick these up from any local supermarket I got mine from Tesco. This bubble bath is a lovely light pink colour and smells absolutely delicious, on the label it says 'lemon balm' however it doesn't have a very strong smell of lemon just a little hint, the wonderful smell of strawberries over powers the lemon and send you into a fruity daze *sighs* it's just dreamy. 



So like any bubble bath you pour it under the hot tap as the bath is running (or I do anyway) and instantly it creates the fluffy looking bubbles everyone loves! I 100% recommend this product, it's very smooth and leaves my skin feeling - what's the saying? Like a babies bum! *giggles*  I think it makes the right amount of bubbles for the perfect relaxing bath. I once bought a bubble bath and poured it in as normal and after 5 minutes of being in the bath the bubbles had almost completely disappeared, it's fair to say I wasn't a happy bunny and I didn't have the bath I was hoping for! I also dislike the kind of bubble baths that make overwhelming amount of bubbles so the bubble to water ratio is almost incompatible (if that makes sense) bubbles over board.



So after perfecting the amount of bubbles I like, I go ahead and pop in my favourite bath time essentials for example bath sponges, rubber ducks (childish but super cute), grab my favourite magazines and even a cup of hot choc with whip cream and marshmallows, wow... There it is the perfect hot bubbly bath! Jump in and relax, ah love. 
 
What's your favourite bubble bath? 


Kirsty 


4 comments:

  1. My favourite bubble bath is still the Soap and Glory Calm One Calm All, so relaxing and yummy!

    It's great to see your blog getting of to a good start - keep up with it! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award up on my blog, and would love to see you post about it as it's such a great way for getting your foot in the door with blogging.

    My post is here http://alicephillipss.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/the-liebster-award-alice-phillips.html

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lovely! I've still yet to try that it's sounds wonderful, it's on the top of my todo list as of now.

      Wow Thankyou so much, I'm still getting started so it'll make sure I blog about it asap! I'm new to all this and it's a tad overwhelming and confusing at first haha! Thanks again - ps sorry for the mega late reply x

      Delete
  2. This sounds lovely! There's nothing quite like a good bubblebath!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you couldn't be more right if you tried. Thankyou - sorry for the late reply btw I'm new thanks again x

      Delete