Friday 30 January 2015

Dashing Santa

Hola a todos (hello everyone). Todays blog is going to be about a... Bath bomb eeeeek. Lets get started.
So as i mentioned in my last blog about baths 'Bubbles Galore' (check it out if you already haven't) i got a lot of bath stuff for christmas and along with bubble baths soaps etc, i got some got some gorgeous stuff from the one and only Lush, and hands down they make the BEST bath bombs going however, it doesnt stop there they have a variety of products and these range from bath products to lotion, face cleansers to makeup, hair treatments to colours and many more, you can find all these here. If you haven't had Lush products yet or are even thinking about going then DO IT!!!! You will not regret it they are amazing, l o v e.

Anyway (always rambling) im going to be telling you about a Lush Bath Bomb and its a lil late i guess since its a Santa one but oh well, who doesn't love Santa *raises eyebrows and smirks* so this bomb is called 'Dashing Santa' and well me encanta (i love it (sorry loving the spanish).


He's a sensational bath bomb that i fell in love with at first sight. I mean come on just look, he's easy on the eye right? I for one love the look of him. Oh im gonna call it a him by the way. Just look how cute he is, a pinky red tone and glittery *everything comes to a stop* did i just say glittery? Yes, yes i did however, the photos I have do not do justice to his glittery ways. I honestly think thats one of the main things to win me over, i adore a glittery bomb, I'm talking like a moth to a flame kinda thing here. Not only does he look incredible he smells divine, like all the prettiest flowers you've ever smelt, all the tastiest sweets you've ever tried and all the fruitiest fruit you've ever came across. Damn. I'd give you the link for the lil guy but he's no longer on the website, boo i know but thats probably because I'm yeaaaars late with this blog. Kinda dramatic but thats me.

So like any other bath bomb you just pop him in the bath and he fizzes up, swirling and bubbling taking over your plain boring bath water and turning it in a beautiful relaxing bath (not that plain baths aren't relaxing but they dont quite compare to a lush one) not only does this lil guy look and smell fabulous he leaves your skin feeling incredibly smooth and silky, literally i felt like a different person after good old Mr 'Dashing Santa' just as all Lush products leave my skin feeling amaze everytime. 

What's your favourite lush/bath products? 

Kirsty x

6 comments:

  1. great post, I love bath bombs this one is so cute! would be great if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I Bath bombs are my favorite too, and the Dashing Santa smells so good! I enjoy your blog so much that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my post for the details!
    Abby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lush's christmas range I wish it was out all year round!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gutted I missed out on all of the christmas products, but I've managed to get my mitts on loads of new bombs for my birthday which will be great to try out! My favourite is the butterball - it makes your skin so soft and moisturised and smells like cocoa butter. Great post!

    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award up on my blog, take a look!

    www.alicephillipss.blogspot.co.uk

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my love,
    i have nominated you for the Versatile blogger award, check out my blog for more details x
    www.chelseaabbott.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post - I adore Lush bath bombs and bubble bars.
    Loving your blog so far - I'm new to all of this too!
    www.getglam.co.uk

    ReplyDelete